Sunday, September 19, 2010

Support Appreciated!

To My Valued Friends and Colleagues:

It has been my pleasure to have had numerous successful ventures in my lifetime. I now find myself on a new and very exciting course. On October 18, 2010, I hope to become YOUR new Mayor in Lethbridge. In order to run a positive and successful campaign and to reach as many voters as possible in the way of advertising etc., I am seeking your support.

If you are able to assist me in this endeavor, I would greatly appreciate it. Contributions can be forwarded to me at the address below. YOU can make a difference in this election.

Best Regards,

Dennis R. Carrier
3502 - 10A. Ave. South
Lethbridge, Alberta 
T1K 0H4
403-328-9333 (home)
403-380-0715 (cellular)
denbren@shaw.ca (email)

No comments:

Post a Comment