Sunday, September 19, 2010

Announcement Speech

Last spring, I began getting encouragement from friends and colleagues to pursue a seat in this civic election because of a drastic need for change.  My own sense of political duty has been brewing for a much longer time.  AND SO, I brought you here to announce that I am running for Your New MAYOR in Lethbridge.

For you and for the City of Lethbridge, I offer this ;

  • As a loyal and dedicated servant of the community, I can offer the citizens of Lethbridge dignified, diplomatic and VISIBLE representation.
  • As your elected Mayor, I can provide strong and competent leadership based on a solid business background. Promoting and maximizing the talents and potential of all city personnel towards all city issues will be a major focus. Local talents and expertise will have priority as well.
Continuing to support the needs of our seniors is so important to all of us. They made Lethbridge the fine place that it is. I intend to use a COMMON SENSE approach towards the planning and implementation of future visions and goals.

I am a builder by trade, so let`s get down to the business of building an even better community .

With your support, I CAN DO THIS for Lethbridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment